Subject for Sunday Mornings beginning July 2:
Finding the Narrow Way
Objective: To reacquaint ourselves with things that we have a tendency to let drift to the background of our minds, teach people how to better find the "Narrow Way" that Jesus spoke of, and how to rededicate ourselves to keep walking the path that we have professed.
(Click on the title to download each lesson).
- Who is your Father?
- Understanding that God is our FATHER and looking at what the magnificence of that fact means
- No Fear in Love
- The Bible teaches that Perfect Love casts out fear. If so, then who do we fear?
- The Father's Heart
- A look at the Prodigal Son, the Father's heart from the sons point of view
- Being A Child
- What it really means to be a CHILD of God
- Two Kingdoms
- Coming to terms with what is temporary and what is eternal
- Letting Go
- If God's Kingdom is GREAT and Eternal, we have to learn to let go of things that are temporary
- Seeing is Believing
- We all see, but the question is WHAT are we seeing? It is time to learn to see past the darkness
- Brother AND Savior
- We call Jesus Savior and Lord and this is right. But we need to understand that He is also our BROTHER.
- Evidence of Love
- We have all heard that "without love, you are nothing." But we need to understand that the Evidence of love - that people see is US. This lesson works towards seeing God's love in us and expressing God's love FROM us.
- The Art of Forgiveness
- This lesson goes back to "Letting go" and brings forward the thought that we have to learn to see as God sees, and act as God acts.
- Giving is Receiving
- Forgiving and Giving are two sides to the same coin. This lesson surrounds the reinforcement of our identity in God.
- Finding Superman
- There are two sides to Superman. There is Superman and there is Clark Kent. Many of us are stuck as Clark Kent, never seeing that Superman is within us. This lesson finalizes the series by helping us to see that we have been Superman in God all along.